jueves

TOUCHSTONE-UNIT 1 – LESSON A

TOUCHSTONE  1


HELLO AND GOOD BYE


Matt: Good morning Sarah. How are you?


Sarah: Good. How are you, Matt?


Matt: I´m fine, thanks.





_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________
Matt Hello. I´m   Matt Lenski.



Emily Hi, I´m Emily Kim. Nice  to meet you.



Matt Nice to meet you.






1 GETTING STARTED

A … Listen. Matt and Sarah are friends. Are Matt and Emily friends? Practice the conversations.

B. Can you complete  these conversations? Then practice with a partner. Use your own names.


1. - A Hello, I´m Chris.
       
     B Hi, Nice to meet you _____ San.
  
     C Nice to meet  _____



2.-A Hi, Pat, How ____ you!

    B I´m _______ How are _____?

   C Good, thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUGERENCIAS Y COMENTARIOS